Sunday, November 1, 2009

When will I feel good enough?

I am certified, passed the CCRN.

As I studied and prepared for the exam which was harder than NCLEX I might add, I felt like I was so smart and getting smarter by the day.

My first night at work after passing the exam I thought I would feel more confident, instead I realized how much I do not know and doubting my own judgement.

I once heard somewhere "The most dangerous person is an incompetent person that does not know they are incompetent".

The more I learn and know the more I know there is so much more to learn. Perhaps I am just suffering from the "down" after feeling so high.
Courage does not always roar
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice
At the end of the day saying
"I will try again tomorrow"
Mary Anee Radmacher

No comments:

Post a Comment