Thursday, October 22, 2009

Who wants a Cert?

Testing straight ahead. October 28, 2009. Oh no what have I done, if I don't pass everyone will know that I am not as smart as I think that I am. I will know that I am not as smart as I think that I am.

I kind of like living in the perceived reality of my own greatness. What it I do pass, will my perceived greatness improve, will my quality of life improve in some way. I certainly know that my paycheck will not reflect this proof of my greatness.

Calm down, this is only a test. If this were a real emergency you would be instructed...

Ahhh, I feel much better now. Well back to the books, Laura, David, and Denise are waiting, these are the CCRN exam gurus who have collected my money and promised that with their help I willl pass the CCRN. I will keep you posted on how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment